When working with Swarovski Ceralun, optimal results are obtained by coordinating the entire application process. Following the application steps in the right order is very important. Experience has shown that the most common reasons for crystals becoming detached are inappropriate areas of application, the wrong mixing ratio of the two components, or not mixing them together long enough until a homogenous appearance is achieved.
- Specifically developed and tailored to embed foiled and unfoiled Swarovski crystals.
- High level of hardness, rigidity and shock absorbance.
- Resistant to perspiration, humidity or climatic changes and shows no aging.
- Allows new design possibilities.
- Perfect material to generate a large variety of surfaces and structures.
- Applicable on 3D-shaped surfaces.
- Alternative solution to gluing.